Katharine holds a Bachelors of Fine Arts Degree from School of the Art Institute. She believes in life-long learning & has also studied psychology, neuroscience & mindfulness.
She most recently worked as the Director of Lifespan Religious Education & Faith Development at a Unitarian Universalist Fellowship. In addition to designing curriculum for the children’s program, she held weekly adult classes in Creative Mindfulness, led Small Group Ministry & Racial Justice Reading Group.
She lives in Southwest Michigan with her husband & son. She enjoys reading, going to the beach & creating in many forms.
- Berrien Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 2018-2021, Director of Religious Education & Creative Mindfulness Instructor, St. Joseph, MI
- Lakeside Quilting Guild, 2011, Pine Burr Quilting Workshop, Chicago, IL
- Hyde Park Art Center, 2007-2010, Introduction to Digital Photography, Chicago, IL
- Girl Scout Camp Gallahue, 2004-2005, Director of Arts & Crafts, Brown County, IN
- Healing Arts Program: Staff Show. University of Chicago Medicine. 2013
- Healing Arts Program: Staff Show. University of Chicago Medicine. 3rd place Best in Show. 2012
- (Re)Collect Hyde Park Art Center. 10/18/09 – 2/14/10
- Glow: Work by Photographers on Faculty Hyde Park Art Center. 8/3/08-10/12/08
- Synthesis. Old Gold Gallery. Chicago, IL Solo Show 11/9/07-12/2/07 (#4 of 5 Shows to See Now. Newcity, 11/15/07)